The ever-growing demand for transport of people and goods, the rising cost of fuel, environmental impacts, safety and congestion are major constraints in the economic development of precincts, towns, cities, regions and countries. The successful integration of transport systems offers possibilities of overcoming these constraints.
HHO Africa Traffic and Transportation Division have many years of experience in transportation planning and traffic engineering. Together with their Urban Infrastructure & Road Design divisions, they can offer clients an integrated service covering the complete Life Cycle of Transportation Engineering.
They assist their clients to:
- Identify existing and future transportation needs across the spectrum of transportation modes.
- Develop strategies for solving short and long term transport problems
- Generate and evaluate alternative solutions to transport problems
The fields of the expertise of the Traffic and Transportation Engineering Division are as follows:
- Bus Rapid Transit Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Conceptual Design of Roads, Freeways and Interchanges
- Rail, Port and Airport Transport Studies
- Traffic Junction Design including Signalised/Unsignalised/Traffic Circle Junctions
- Capacity Analysis of Transport Infrastructure
- Area and Regional Tranportation Planning Studies
- Transport Network Modelling and Design
- Transport Impact Assessments and Traffic Access Reports
- Access Management Plans
- Traffic Data Collection and Analysis
- Transport Economic Evaluation
- Corridor Transport Planning Studies
- Intermodal Transport Interchange Design
- Bicycle Network/Pedestrian Facilities Design
- Way Finding Signage Design
- Universal Access Infrastructure Design
- Parking Studies and Management Plans Safety Audits
- Toll Road Feasibility Studies
Our team of expert transport planners and traffic engineers have a wealth of experience and pride themselves in finding cost effective and innovative solutions to their clients needs.