At HHO, we are able to carry out the full scope of services for engineering projects. We get involved from the onset, often assisting our clients in identifying a need for infrastructure, carrying out feasibility studies and undertaking the conceptual, preliminary and detailed designs. We assist our clients in the procurement of suitable contractors and undertake Construction and Contract Administration during implementation.
Our services have been used on conventional Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) type contracts, on Design and Construct (D&C) type contracts as well as Private Public Partnership (PPP) type contracts.
We have an extensive track record of delivering quality infrastructure for various clients and for the benefit of the community that they serve.
Our services include:
- Detailed design documentation
- Contract documentation (using appropriate forms of contract)
- Tender and procurement evaluation
- Contracting of occupational health and safety as well as environmental control officers
- Community liaison
- Construction supervision
- Client technical, financial, contractual and cost reporting
- Dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration
- Contract closeout